_TOP_MENU

May 9, 2021

Team Leadership Questionnaire

Below is the list of statements about leadership behavior , Read each statement carefully, then using the following scale , decide what actually applied to you. 


Never                              Sometimes                             Always

0                                   1     2     3     4                               5

For best results, answer as truthfully as possible.

1. I encourage my team to participate when it comes decision-making time and I try implement their ideas and suggestions whenever possible 

2. Nothing is more important than accomplishing a goal or task 

3. I closely monitor the schedule to ensure a task or project will be completed in time. 

4. I enjoy coaching people on new tasks and procedures. 

5. The more challenging a task is, the more I enjoy it. 

6. I encourage my employees to be creative about their job. 

7. When seeing a complex task to completion, I ensure that every detail is accounted for. 

8. I find it easy to carry out several complicated tasks at the same time. 

9. I enjoy reading article, books and journals about training. leadership and psychology, and then putting what I have read into action. 

10.When correcting mistakes. I do not worry about jeopardriing relationships. 

11.I manage my time very efficiently. 

12.I enjoy explaining the intricacies and details of a complex task or project to my employees. 

13.Breaking large projects into small manageable tasks is second nature to me. 

14.Nothing is more important than building it great team. 

15.I enjoy analyzing problems. 

16.I honor other people's boundaries. 

17.Counseling my employee to improve their performance or both to second nature to me. 

18.I enjoy reading article, books and trade journals about my profession, and then implementing the new procedures I have learned


Click here to know your answers

No comments:

Post a Comment